Wednesday 28 January 2009

Client Meeting








Dear Client,
I have started making my website on Tsunamis, but i haven't  finished yet, as one of my working days for this was wasted as the "mac" I was using was switched on as a "Microsoft Windows" thus, disabling me from continuing work on my "iweb". Though I have already done a lot.

I have chosen the "Freestyle" design for my web site. I think the design I have chosen doesn't really match my initial drawing, but I think that it is a effective design.
For my information, I looked at the "wikipedia" tsunami site, as well as surfing google finding various sites with helpful and simple information.

For the colors and fonts of the site, i have used a greenish-gray background and a really rough font, which i believe is quite effective as  it shows a battered look, which something might look after a tsunami. As for media, I have uploaded many pictures and am also trying to embed videos, but I am facing problems with embedding which is also slowing me down.

My "iweb" doesn't have 5 pages yet, as each page contains lots of information.
I feel "iweb" is overrated, and is features aren't that "special". I am having trouble with many of it's media embedment processes.

Embedding is a process where you implant videos and media onto a site, while widgets are small gadgets or games you can put on your site or desktop.
No i haven't made a emergency plan and reference page yet, due to some delay in writing previous information.

I have also put screen shots:
                                                 

8 comments:

Maha Zubaidi said...

I think the pictures help a lot. The pages are very eye-catching.

Jawhara H. said...

Ya comment Maha Z..

M.A.J. said...

your Iweb looks good and it looks interesting but it has very limited info. You should aloso have more posts than that.

shakeer ahmad said...

thanks for the comment

noor hajar el-talmas said...

need more information on your iweb
and change your title
no relevance what so ever

shakeer ahmad said...

I'll do what i feel like everyone, and i don't feel like changing the name!

So live with with the title everyone!!!

AlMaha said...

Star Wars... It's Supposed to be I.T .
But g job

Numair said...

You have the info and the screenshots. Not very eye catching to me though

-Numair