Wednesday 18 March 2009

Final Evaluation

For my project in IT, I made a help column about bullying with the help of my peer Khalifa. I wanted to make this project because the sites that are most commonly seen on the internet give and adult's perspective, I think the bullied kids needed to have something from their own perspective. Since I had personal experience from bullying, I should give the kids what they should do, not what they are told to do normally. I think the end product was a bit small, but it's quantity did not bother me, because I believe it's effective and the fact that it will help kids better than some of the other projects. I personally did not like my use of time, I knew I could finish it in one lesson, but I worked very slowly and sometimes got carried away. I think my partner Khalifa gave good ideas but only did a minimum amount of work, as he did not type the column.  
I think I worked well this project. Though I worked slowly sometimes, when I got down to work I really concentrated and did a good job.
I think things I did were my ideas on what we should write in the column, I also I think that the content I wrote in the column were good and had a kid's perspective.  
I think I could improve by working faster, and concentrating fully on the work.
I think I got good feedback from the teacher, as he always kept on saying that I had an excellent idea, and that it would really help kids.
I think that the column would effect every kid as they could see what it feels like being bullied.



No comments: