Sunday 8 March 2009

More Information

Currently I've looked through some forums and bullying websites and what I've noticed is that the information they is give is the same, and that it isn't a kid's perspective, 

For example; A website states that standing up for yourself will help stop the bullying, but from my own experience it doesn't help.

This sort of justification will be evident in my help column as I will give a kid's perspective. Something that I hope will help kids better than what the normal sites say.

1 comment:

a said...

Hi Shakeer

I came across your blog and thought you’d be a great person to reach out to. My name is Alison Sullivan and I was a vicim of bullying when I was younger through my teens. I am now completing my Master Degree at the New School in New York City and am working a project about bullying.

I have been soliciting essays and testimonials about from people who are or who have been bullied. Would his be something that you would want to contribute to or post on your blog? Would love to hear from you ...

sullia17@newschool.edu